Are you starting your career and want to gain valuable work experience? Do you have the drive to excel and to learn what it’s like to grow a company?
Integrify is a fast-growing EdTech company with a mission to democratize software development education. Founded in Finland, we are now expanding our proven model to Sweden and Germany.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic intern to take part in developing our international partnerships. In this role, you will get a front-seat view to the exciting startup world – supported by an experienced team.
As a partnership intern, you will
- Reach out to the leading tech companies in Europe
- Map out potential partnership companies in Sweden and Germany
- Build partnerships together with the business development team by opening and joining conversations with potential partners
- Conduct market research on new business opportunities and the latest tech trends
- Support our international expansion team on day-to-day operations
Integrify is a growth company meaning that the responsibilities and tasks can vary a lot and often - this internship is a perfect opportunity for a person interested to know what it’s like to work in a fast-growing company. You get to develop your skills in many different roles inside the company.
What we are looking for
We don’t expect you to know everything - we are looking for a person that is enthusiastic about our mission and eager to learn and provide new ideas. Here’s a list of what we value:
- You are excited about business development and see the value of partnership development
- You are comfortable with approaching new people and companies
- You have a strong desire to learn more and you are not afraid of asking questions
- You are well organized, have a bias for action and you deliver results
- You are completing this internship as part of your studies
- You are fluent in English AND in German or Swedish
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to gain experience in working in a growing tech company
- Join the team in a very pivotal and exciting moment
- Learn from experienced colleagues and entrepreneurs. You’ll be working closely with our Business Development Manager and COO.
- A lot of responsibility and possibility to impact how we develop partnerships and scale our operations internationally
- Grow your professional network
- Remote working possibilities - it’s 2021 after all
How to apply?
We would like to know more about you. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The interview process will start in early January. The final deadline to apply is 15.1.2021.
The duration of the internship is 4-6 months and it starts on 1.2.2021. The internship is unpaid and must be completed as part of your studies.
If you would like to know more about what it's like to do an internship at Integrify, read on our blog what Yannick has to say about his time as a sales intern.