Are you starting your career in marketing and content creation and want to gain work experience from a growing tech company? We are hiring an intern for the marketing team with a drive to excel and contribute to our growth. Join our team!
As a social media and content creation intern you will:
- Create and implement social media campaigns
- Create content for social media and website
- Monitor analytics to identify new opportunities
- Develop and improve the weekly and monthly content calendar
- Support and manage both online and live events
As we are a growth company the responsibilities and tasks can vary a lot and often - this is the perfect opportunity for a person interested to know what it's like to work in a fast-growing company and to develop your skills in many different roles inside the company. What we care about is gettinng the job done ;)
What we are looking for
We don’t expect you to know everything, but we are looking for a person that is enthusiastic about our mission and eager to learn and provide new ideas. Here’s a list of what we value:
- You are excited about marketing and have at least some experience under your belt i.e. from studies and hobby projects.
- You have experience in social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
- You are familiar with Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- You have a strong desire to learn more and you want to become a professional in the field of marketing.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are well organized, have a bias for action, and deliver results.
- You are a student at a university.
- Basic knowledge of photoshop is appreciated.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to experience working in a growing tech company.
- Gain work experience and learn from experienced entrepreneurs and colleagues. After the internship, you should be able to enter any junior-level marketing position.
- Have a lot of responsibility and possibilities to impact what we do.
- Work with great people.
- Grow your professional network.
- Great office location in Kamppi.
How to apply
We would like to know more about you. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a portfolio of your work, please add a link to your portfolio as well. We start the interviews right away, so the sooner you apply the better your chances are. The final deadline to apply is 30.11.
The duration of the internship is 4-6 months and it starts in December or January. The internship is unpaid and should be completed as part of your studies.
Learn more about doing an internship at Integrify in Yannick's, our former sales intern, blog post here.
"Integrify is a great place to build working experience and advance my career. The company offers a casual and relaxing environment, yet challenging enough that coming to work brings excitement everyday. I was able to take on a variety of interesting tasks including content creation, social media advertising, event management and operations. At the same time, I was doing my Bachelor's thesis in researching customer experience at Integrify and received a lot of support from the team. I have to say that I've grown a lot as a professional and as a person. I enjoyed the challenges and learned to take initiative in everything that I do." -Anh, Intern at Integrify Spring 2020