Integrify is a fast-growing EdTech company and modern coding school. Our mission is to empower people with technology and help them kickstart their dream careers as developers and data scientists. We are operating in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, and the Netherlands with an aim to become the #1 Coding Bootcamp in Europe.
Now, we are hiring a Junior Talent Recruiter to identify and interview amazing student candidates across Europe and convince the best ones to join our Academy.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- You'll take ownership of the student recruitment & admission process in Finland and ensure the annual recruitment goals are met. In addition, you'll help our other Talent Recruiter with international recruitment when needed. As a Talent Recruiter, you’ll be
- Building a talent pipeline to our Finnish Academy by sourcing and qualifying candidates via LinkedIn and university partnerships
- Managing, booking, and conducting candidate interviews for both Finland and International Academy
- Selecting high-quality students for the Academy and managing their contract-signing and onboarding process
- Collaborating with other teams such as Student Operations, Teacher Team, and Marketing to ensure the candidates have a great admission experience and turn into happy students
What makes you the right fit?
- You enjoy talking to people, are able to identify raw potential and talent, and understand different career paths
- You absolutely love to work with people yet you are not afraid to open a spreadsheet and analyze hundreds of candidates
- You are passionate about working with international talent while promoting diversity and enabling social integration
- You have 0,5-3+ years of experience working in HR, Talent Acquisition, Community Management, Marketing, or other similar areas
- You are able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- You have a growth mindset and a natural problem-solving ability with a bias towards action and find rapid growth and new responsibilities fulfilling and motivating
- You have excellent relationship-building and cross-functional communication skills. You must be fluent in spoken and written English (Finnish is NOT required)
What do you get from joining our team?
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of 25+ amazing colleagues. Think of it as combining high-growth startup entrepreneurship with meaningful social goals
- Competitive yet supportive learning environment to help you learn from an experienced and diverse team
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from more than 60 countries
- Get to meet lots of people and grow your network with hundreds of amazing individuals across Europe
- Central downtown location in Kamppi, remote work also possible
- Friday Brekkies and other fun team activities
Sounds like a good match? If yes, please tell us a little bit about yourself and apply here via the Hub. We will start interviewing promising candidates right away.
“Working at Integrify is great on so many levels! First of all, you get to be part of building a new EdTech and consultancy firm in Europe from the ground up which means challenging yourself and learning new things every day. You also get to work side-by-side with an amazing team of talented and driven people. Lastly, the work you do has a visible positive impact on people’s lives, and what could be a better reason to come to work every day.”
- Katja, Growth Lead, Your Future Colleague