Join Integrify to work in a fast-growing tech company with real impact opportunities!
Integrify is a growing tech company and we are looking for more people to join our team. We provide world-class software development education for international talent and connect the graduates with job opportunities in the tech industry. In total 200+ people have started in our software and data science Academy. Impressive 80% of the graduates are working as developers & data scientists in Finland. It's an exciting time to join the company as we are also currently building our own consultancy business.
As a Business Developer at Integrify, you put your hunter instincts to use, and unleash your drive for accelerating business growth. Integrify offers an outstanding opportunity to make a difference and you will directly see the impact of your work. Closing a deal means changing the life of a person, and kick-starting their career in software development!
You get to knock on the doors of leading Finnish companies and software houses and build trust-based customer relationships. Our business model is to recruit our in-house trained developers at Integrify and have them work as consultants with our customers.
This is an opportunity to make a significant impact on Integrify’s fast growth trajectory.
Some of the core activities include:
- Building a strong sales opportunity pipeline, keeping prospects warm
- Driving deals from lead stage to closing ($$$)
- Using effective call/email tactics to reach key contacts
- Initiating conversations with prospective clients
- Managing and building customer relationships with your own accounts
In short, you open and grow target markets and bring a positive impact on revenue performance.
Now, we need more power in our salesforce. Are you the one we’re looking for?
- You have at least 2 years of sales experience and are looking to grow into a kick-ass senior B2B sales professional
- You’re energetic, positive and nice to be around
- You are fluent in English and Finnish
- You are determined and goal-oriented
- You get sh*t done
If you also come with the following perks we will give you bonus points in the interview :)
- An existing network of companies that recruit software developers
- Experience in the world of start-ups
- University degree or similar studies
What we offer
- Unique opportunity to combine high-growth entrepreneurship with important social goals
- Competitive salary + a great commission plan
- Fun, no-bs culture — we work really hard, but we love celebrating our successes together
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of 13+ amazing colleagues
- We have +40 students on the campus at any given time so you will feel like being a part of a bigger family
- Great location in Kamppi
- A lot of responsibility, flexibility and trust; given you achieve your targets!
- Learn from experienced sales professionals CEO Daniel Rahman and Business Development Manager Joona Ohra-aho
- A seat at the table to learn about the recruitment industry and startup life
- Grow your network exponentially: ~40% of our cold calls lead to a meeting!
- Work with top sales tools like Pipedrive and Vainu.io
- International environment: we have people from over 40 countries!
- Ice cream Fridays and team lunches!
We are looking forward to meeting our next business developer!
Interested? If so, send your CV and a few words about yourself to our email@example.com.
P.S. Read more about us on Kauppalehti