Are you starting your career in business development and want to gain work experience from a growing tech company? We are hiring an intern for the sales & business development team with a drive to excel and contribute to our growth. Join our team!
As a sales intern you will:
- Provide sales support and take part in the sales process
- Increase sales by generating new leads
- Conduct market research
- Contribute to internal business development projects - we are a growth company and always developing our sales
As we are a growth company the responsibilities and tasks can vary a lot and often - this is the perfect opportunity for a person interested to know what it's like to work in a fast-growing company and to develop your skills in many different roles inside the company.
What we are looking for
We don’t expect you to know everything, but we are looking for a person that is enthusiastic about our mission and eager to learn and provide new ideas. Here’s a list of what we value:
- You are excited about sales and have at least some experience under your belt i.e. from studies or previous work
- You have a strong desire to learn more and you want to become a business development and sales professional
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are well organized, have a bias for action and you deliver results.
- You are a student at a university.
- Knowledge of the Swedish or German language is a plus
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to experience working in a growing tech company.
- Gain work experience and learn from experienced entrepreneurs and colleagues.
- Have a lot of responsibility and possibilities to impact what we do.
- Work with great people.
- Grow your professional network.
- Great office location in Kamppi.
How to apply
We would like to know more about you. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have a portfolio of your work, please add a link to your portfolio as well. We start the interviews right away, so the sooner you apply the better your chances are. The final deadline to apply is 30.12.
The duration of the internship is 4-6 months and it starts in January. The internship is unpaid and should be completed as part of your studies.
Yannick did his sales internship last Summer. Read what he has to say about working at Integrify here.