Integrify is growing exponentially and we are looking for a key player to join us as an account manager to the business development team!
Integrify is an IT & EdTech consultancy company with annual +100% growth targets and we have succeeded in nearly doubling our business for several years in a row. The vision for Integrify is to become the leading training company for skilled international talents in Europe.
This might be the chance of your life to hop on board to a rapidly growing company and rise with it!
Our business model differs greatly from traditional recruitment players. All our software developers undergo a 5 month intensive Full Stack Academy (only 1% of applicants are selected) after which we start matching talents to different companies across Finland (our alumni are working in such companies as TietoEvry, Futurice & CGI).
This is where you come in. You’ll be a key player in our 5-person business development team, driving sales and negotiating with potential customers. Your main goal is to make sure our talented developers are either working on client projects or hired through our staffing model.
And here comes the best part: closing a sales deal doesn't just mean more euros in the bank, but you’ll actually get to change people’s lives by kick-starting their careers.
Since launching in 2016 in Finland we’ve grown exponentially and we’re expanding our proven model to other European countries. Currently, we have developers completing our programs in Finland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, and The Netherlands. This is an exciting time to join our team as we are scaling up fast; even during Covid in 2020 our revenue grew a whopping 70% and we have already secured +100% growth this year. We’ve also won numerous awards for our unique model that truly combines social impact goals and sustainable business.
Your role as an Account Manager:
- Building a strong sales opportunity pipeline, keeping prospects warm
- Driving deals from lead to closing
- Managing and building customer relationships with own accounts
- Help the sales team to succeed with new ideas and positive vibes
- In short, you open and grow target markets and bring a positive impact on revenue performance
Are you the amazing new teammate we’re looking for?
- You have some sales experience and your ambition is to grow into a kick-ass senior B2B sales professional
- You’re energetic, positive, and nice to be around
- You are fluent in Finnish and English (Finnish is a must in this role)
- You are determined and goal-oriented with a growth mindset
- You get sh*t done
What we offer:
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of almost 30 amazing colleagues
- Fun, no-bs culture — we work really hard, but we love celebrating our successes together
- Central downtown location in Kamppi
- A lot of responsibility, flexibility, and trust
- Competitive base salary + best-in-industry commission model
- Supportive learning environment along with experienced business development & sales professionals
- A seat at the table to learn about the technology industry and growth company life
“To my future colleague: If you'd like to work in a tech company that is growing fast, is goal-oriented, and has a startup mentality, you should definitely look into this opportunity! In this role, you will really put your hands in the mud and have the possibility to use creativity for closing B2B sales to boost our growth further.”
- Krista Nummila, Business Developer, Your future colleague
Interested? If so, please leave a send a few words and a link to your LinkedIn profile to our Head of Sales Miikka Berger, firstname.lastname@example.org.