Career Growth Specialist at Integrify
Integrify is a fast-growing EdTech company and modern coding school led by industry experts and IT consultants. Our mission is to empower people with technology and help them kickstart their dream careers. We are operating in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, and the Netherlands. We aim to become the #1 Coding Bootcamp in Europe while continuing our growth and improving everything that we do.
Now, we are looking for a Career Growth Specialist to empower and support a growing number of our students across Europe. This role is all about accelerating their professional development through understanding their individual backgrounds, needs, wishes, and difficulties.
In this role, you get to apply your professional, creative, social, and networking skills to improve the lives of many people and see the immediate and fulfilling impact of your hard work. Are you up for the challenge?
What will your day-to-day tasks include?
- Supporting, coaching, and building the confidence of up to 200-300 students yearly in their job-seeking efforts
- Applying your critical thinking to refine the career paths for our students and empowering them to execute the learnings
- Utilizing your copywriting skills to help the students make stellar resumes, cover letters, and professional brands across their online presence - including LinkedIn and GitHub
- Conducting practice interviews (behavioral and technical) for our students based on the requirements for positions in Software Development and Data Science
- Organizing and hosting community events to better connect with the students and ensure their retention and engagement across their journeys
- Proactively outreaching to the students to ensure they are actively engaging with their future employers
- Identifying and creating a list of prospective open relevant job positions in the identified geographical markets and motivating students to actively apply for those
- Collaborating with our Tech and Operations teams to improve the training programs based on your valuable insights obtained directly from our students, graduates, and their employers
What makes you a great candidate for this role?
- You have a background or strong interest in HR, event management, customer service, communications, or community management
- You are eager to learn about recruitment processes in tech and apply this knowledge to help others kick start their dream careers
- You find great fulfillment in helping others
- You are a social and outgoing person with high emotional intelligence who can thrive under pressure
- At the same time, you are a highly organized and hardworking person who can juggle many diverse tasks at the same time
- You are an excellent communicator in English with great copywriting skills and an eye for detail
- You are a recent or soon-to-be graduate with a major in business, social sciences, or other - we are welcoming of all backgrounds
What do you get from joining our team?
- Advance your career by learning firsthand how to grow and scale a tech business with social impact at its core
- Strong ownership culture with all the responsibility and flexibility that you wish to have in your work
- Extensive onboarding and regular feedback sessions with a highly experienced team
- International environment with a diverse team and students from more than 50 countries
- A global network of talented and proactive IT professionals
- Competitive salary with essential benefits - this is a full-time paid position
- Central downtown location in Kamppi, remote work is also possible
- Unlimited coffee, snacks, and fun team activities
Sounds like a good match?
If yes, please tell us about yourself and apply via the Hub.
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week and start interviews with the most promising candidates right away! If you have any questions about this role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Although the application deadline is on September 24, we strongly encourage you to apply ASAP! The job advertisement will be removed as soon as we recruit the right candidate.