Integrify is growing rapidly and we are looking for a key player to join us as a (Key) Account Manager to the business development team.
Our approach differs from all the traditional IT recruitment companies as we are solely focusing on training and employing highly educated international IT professionals through different kinds of training programs planned to match the companies’ needs. We have already +150 customers, such as TietoEvry, Digia, and M-Files.
The vision for Integrify is to become the leading training company for talented international talents in Europe and for this, we need hungry salespeople to acquire even more customers for us.
Key reasons for joining Integrify:
- This might be the chance of your life to hop on board a rapidly growing company
- Working at Integrify means that you get to sleep your nights well as you know you are doing something meaningful
- Clear growth paths in the Business Development team from Account Manager, to Key Account Manager, all the way to Account Director / Team Lead roles
What you’ll be doing:
- Building a strong sales opportunity pipeline, keeping prospects warm
- Driving deals from lead to closing
- Managing and building customer relationships with own accounts
- Help the sales team to succeed with new ideas and positive vibes
- In short, you open and grow target markets and bring a positive impact on revenue performance while working with a great team around you
Is this a great fit for you and are you the amazing new teammate we’re looking for?
- You are determined and goal-oriented with a growth mindset
- You have some sales experience
- You’re energetic, positive, and nice to be around
- You are fluent in Finnish and English (Finnish is a must in this role)
- Knowledge of IT & Recruitment business is a big plus!
- You get sh*t done
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of more than 35 amazing colleagues
- Fun, no-bs culture — we work hard, but we love celebrating our successes together
- Competitive base salary + best-in-industry commission model
- Endless learning opportunities
- Plenty of responsibility, flexibility, trust, and growth
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from more than 80 countries
- Central downtown location in Kamppi