Want to make a real difference as a full-stack developer? We mean a REAL difference. Not creating a new feature for that (boring) B2B app you’re currently building (even if it is running on the latest tech set).
Integrify is a growing tech company and we are looking for more people to join our team. We provide world-class software development education for international talent and connect the graduates with job opportunities in the tech industry. In total 160 people have started in our 3 different programs. Impressive 80% of the graduates are working as developers in Finland. It's an exciting time to join the company as we are also currently building our own consultancy business.
We are looking for a developer to lead the full-stack training program. The full-stack training program is a 4 - month intensive program for developers (often right after they graduate from university) to boost their skills. During the program, the developers build real-life solutions for companies in agile teams. The program consists of a short bootcamp period followed by project work.
As an instructor for the full-stack training program, you'll
- Build the curriculum, make and prepare the lecture slides & teaching materials
- Oversee, lead and be involved in the client project work
- Give lectures during the bootcamp phase
- Help students and track their learning progress
- Create & give assignments to students, follow their results and give feedback (e.g, comments on pull requests)
- Communicate with companies regarding the project work
What we expect from you:
- Having experience about different software architectures (Monolith, Microservices, Serverless) and backend languages (Java, C#, Python, PHP) is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excited to be part of building a young tech company
It’s definitely a plus if you also have:
- Experience/willingness to learn data science & machine learning
- IT-consultancy background
- Previous teaching/mentoring experience
We offer you:
- Unique opportunity to combine high-growth entrepreneurship with important social goals
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of 14 (and counting) amazing colleagues and grow into a more senior role
- Opportunity to work closely with our CTO Phi Van Ngoc and get support for your work
- Develop your skills by leading multiple projects at the same time to keep your knowledge up-to-date
- We have around 40-50 students on the campus at any given time so you will feel like being a part of a bigger family
- A lot of responsibility and a challenging and rewarding work
- Competitive salary
- Ability to choose your own computer & other tools for work
- Great office location in Kamppi
- International environment: we have people from over 40 countries!
- Ice cream Fridays and team lunches!
With questions about the position, you can contact Integrify CTO Phi Van Ngoc at firstname.lastname@example.org or 044 9760684.
Send your CV and a few paragraphs about yourself to email@example.com. Please also add your possible GitHub etc. profile or link to your online portfolio (if applicable) to your application as well.
P.S. Read more about us on Kauppalehti