Integrify is a rapidly growing EdTech company and IT consultancy with an established presence in Finland and ongoing expansion to Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, and other European countries. Our mission is to empower people with technology and help them kickstart their dream careers. We aim to become the #1 Coding Bootcamp in Europe while continuing our rapid growth and improving everything that we do. Are you up for the challenge?
Now, we are actively looking for a Community Manager to empower and support our growing student body across Europe and accelerate their professional development through understanding their needs, wishes, and difficulties.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Engaging with the community of over a hundred Software Developers and Data Scientists currently in training at our remote Academy across 5 countries
- Building and leading our student network and reconnecting with hundreds of alumni working in the industry from disruptive startups to multinational corporations
- Taking leadership and defining your own ways to derive value from and to our student body and alumni network
- Supporting our team in cross-functional efforts concerning students that range from marketing to operations and training to name a few
We value your unique experience and competence and we will strongly consider them when forming this role for you.
What makes you the right fit?
- You absolutely love to work with people yet you are not afraid to open a spreadsheet and analyze tons of data.
- You are passionate about working with international talent while promoting diversity and enabling social integration. Simply put, you are excited to see the immediate social impact of your work!
- You have experience or interest working in Community Management, HR, Customer Success, Marketing, or other similar areas. More specifically, you know how to engage and build relationships with people, launch community initiatives, create events series, and organize meetups online and soon offline (once the pandemic is over).
- You are easy to adapt and willing to wear different hats and take new initiatives to deliver crazy-good results on multiple tasks at the same time. In other words, you are able to work efficiently in fast-paced environments.
- You find rapid growth and new responsibilities fulfilling and motivating.
- You have a growth mindset and a natural problem-solving ability with a bias towards action.
- You are curious about vibrant start-up environments and disruptive technologies.
- You have excellent relationship-building and cross-functional communication skills. You must be fluent in spoken and written English (Finnish is NOT required).
What do you get from joining our team?
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of 20+ amazing colleagues. Think of it as combining high-growth startup entrepreneurship with important social goals.
- Competitive yet supportive learning environment to help you learn from an experienced and diverse team
- As much responsibility, flexibility as you can handle
- Fun and no-bs culture: we work really hard but we love celebrating our successes together.
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from more than 40 countries.
- Get to meet lots of people and grow your network by hundreds across Europe
- Competitive salary
- Central downtown location in Kamppi, remote work also possible
- Ice cream Fridays and team lunches (once the pandemic is over)
Sounds like a good match? If yes, please tell us a little bit about yourself by sending your resume via the Hub. We will start interviewing promising candidates right away. The final deadline to apply is April 16!
For more information about this position or general questions, please contact Alexander Rozhkov, Operations Coordinator at Integrify: firstname.lastname@example.org