Integrify is looking for a Talent Recruiter to headhunt and recruit developer students to Integrify Academy.
Integrify is a fast-growing tech company and a modern coding academy. Our mission is to help international talent kickstart their dream careers as developers and data scientists. Already over 600 people have started in our programs and almost 80% of graduates are working in technology.
2022 continues to be an exceptionally exciting year at Integrify as we keep growing by doubling the number of people in the team and the number of graduates from our academy. Our students are highly motivated and driven as most of them are either technical university graduates or career changers with many years of work experience and eagerness to start new careers. Only 5% of applicants are chosen for the Academy so you’ll be working with the best.
Now, we are looking for a Talent Recruiter to join our team. In the role, you’ll ensure that our admission and recruitment experience is exceptional and you’ll be working together with another Talent Recruiter to ensure our annual recruitment goals are met.
Our vision is to become the #1 coding academy in Europe and attracting driven, skilled students are at the center of the vision. Now you have the chance to hop on board and grow with us! Founded in Finland in 2017, we are now also operating in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, and the Netherlands.
What you'll do
As a Talent Recruiter, you’ll take the lead in the student recruitment & admission process of Integrify Academy. This includes:
- Shortlisting (1000s of) candidates who apply via our website
- Building a talent pipeline by sourcing and qualifying candidates via LinkedIn
- Managing, booking, and conducting candidate interviews
- Selecting high-quality students and managing their contract-signing and onboarding process
- Collaborating with other teams such as Student Operations, Teacher Team, and Marketing to ensure the candidates have a great admission experience and turn into happy students
- Improving and developing our recruitment process
What makes you the right fit
- You enjoy talking to people, are able to identify raw potential and talent, and understand different career paths
- You have experience working in HR, Talent Acquisition, Community Management, or other similar areas
- You absolutely love to work with people yet you are not afraid to open a spreadsheet and analyze hundreds of candidates
- You are passionate about working with international talent while promoting diversity and enabling social integration
- You are able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- You have a growth mindset and a natural problem-solving ability with a bias towards action and find rapid growth and new responsibilities fulfilling and motivating
- You have excellent relationship-building and cross-functional communication skills. You must be fluent in spoken and written English (Finnish is NOT required)
What do you get from joining our team
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of 25+ amazing colleagues. Think of it as combining high-growth startup entrepreneurship with meaningful social impact goals
- Competitive yet supportive learning environment to help you learn from an experienced and diverse team
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from +60 countries
- Get to meet lots of people and grow your network with hundreds of amazing individuals across Europe
- Central downtown location in Kamppi, remote work also possible
- Friday Brekkies and other fun team activities
The team behind Integrify is passionate about our mission, and drives for excellence but first and foremost we are a team of doers. The ambition levels are high and we love to help each other to achieve our goals. If this description fits you, we’d love to hear more about you!
Please apply here via the Hub. We will start interviewing promising candidates right away.
“Working at Integrify is great on so many levels! First of all, you get to be part of building a new talent accelerator in Europe from the ground up which means challenging yourself and learning new skills every day. You also get to work side-by-side with an amazing team of talented and driven people. Lastly, the work you do has a visible positive impact on people’s lives, and what could be a better reason to come to work every day.”
- Katja, Growth Lead, Your Future Colleague