Join Integrify and work in a fast-growing EdTech company with a life-changing impact on individuals across Europe
Integrify develops code(rs). We’re a fast-growing international EdTech and IT consulting company on a mission to empower thousands of people through technology. Our training and employment model is working with 300+ students and 80%+ of the graduates work in a field related to their studies at Integrify. The model is proven and we’re now looking for a Sales Director to scale it to the next level; someone who gets excited about the opportunity to grow Integrify’s Finnish business from ~1,5M€ to 5-10M€ in the next 3-4 years.
Integrify is a business with a purpose – the faster we grow, the more lives are being impacted and new careers started in technology. This is an exciting time to join our team as we are scaling rapidly; in 2021 we have opened several new markets in Europe and we are going to triple the number of students starting this year. We will keep increasing our student volume both in Finland and overseas to meet our vision by training 10 000 people by 2025.
Our staffing and IT consulting business has been growing at 100%+ yearly and we’re on track to do the same in 2021.
Your next opportunity?
As a Sales Director, you will lead Integrify’s Finnish business and sales team to the promised land. You already have three amazing sales representatives in your team with backgrounds in growth companies, Slush, and other high-performing organizations. By the end of year, we expect to have 1-2 more sales representatives in your team. Initially, you would divide your time between doing your own sales cycles and leading the team. As your team grows, so would your time allocation towards team-leading activities. You will have a key role in Integrify’s leadership team and work closely with CEO Daniel Rahman, COO Rasmus Halme, as well as CTO Phi Van Ngoc.
We value your unique experience and competence and will strongly consider them when forming this role and responsibilities for you.
What we offer:
- Chance to make a huge impact in a fast-growing company
- A job that matters in a dynamic environment with a scale-up approach
- Full ownership of the growth engine behind Integrify
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of 20+ amazing colleagues
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties etc.)
- Ownership of the organization’s sales function - everything from recruiting, reporting, forecasting, team leading, and developing the sales methodology
- Personal sales and revenue generation from staffing & consulting business
- Recruit, lead, support, and inspire talented and ambitious Sales Representatives
- Ensure appropriate sales discipline across the entire organization – from prospect identification through to client expansion
- Working together with the leadership team with the development and refinement of offerings and go-to-market strategies that drive profitable growth
- Partner with the marketing function to ensure the pipeline of new business is sufficient to achieve the plan
What we look for in an ideal candidate:
- Ideally 3-10 years of experience and proven track record within the field of B2B sales
- Experience in leadership and the tech industry
- You understand the B2B customer buying process and sales activities that are needed to be done in each stage when selling IT staffing or tailored-made courses
- Prospecting skills + willingness to continuously grow your professional network
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English. Swedish & German is a plus
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Coachable and with a drive for results
- Someone that people enjoy working with
Extra credit attributes:
- IT or staffing/recruitment industry experience
- High energy mixed with entrepreneurial drive and growth mindset
- Detail-oriented personality with a close eye for a well-kept process
We're looking for a perfect match – for the both of us
If you want to discuss the role before applying, just contact our CEO Daniel Rahman, +358 50 5650 448.
We’re discussing with high-potential applicants all the time, so please apply as soon as possible, by August 1st at the latest.
P.S. More about us in Kauppalehti’s article from a few months back: https://www.kauppalehti.fi/uutiset/korona-vei-koodarikoulun-kiihdytyskaistaa-maailmalle/d657474e-ab1e-424f-ab56-fe2a5e8e584e
Apply via the Hub!