About the role
We’re looking for a Head of Technology & Education to help change the lives of 1,000+ developer and data science students by developing our Academies’ teaching methods and business. This role would be an excellent fit for someone with a passion for software development, and an interest towards education and business development!
As the Head of Technology & Education, you would have lots of autonomy in developing the teaching methods and making the code academy's offering suit the labour market's needs. Moreover, you'd lead the code academy instructors and take part in developing the company with the support of 35+ enthusiastic and driven teammates.
The team you would be leading does not only act as the catalyst in changing people's lives for good, but also in changing the whole tech sector's diversity and skill level. If you’ve been working in software development, have experience in leading a team and are yearning for a more broad range of responsibilities, let’s chat!
What would be your main responsibilities?
You’ll be leading our growing technology training team of 8 developers, overseeing and developing our course offering to be up to date, and building our capabilities to reach growth. In this role, you’ll have a say on how we teach (pedagogy & best practices), what we teach (curricula & materials) and who teaches (team management & resourcing).
As a Head of Technology & Education, you will:
- Own, oversee, design and develop the whole academic experience at Integrify
- Manage, grow, lead, support and develop a team of instructors to support the success of our courses
- Ensure that the annual course offerings are delivered and executed
- Ensure all training programs are up to date and revise new modules when needed together with the instructors
- Create and develop totally new programs based on market demand
- Implement best practices for remote asynchronous and synchronous learning at scale
- Implement and improve testing & assessment practices as well as student performance & learning tracking
- Work alongside our Leadership team and other team leads to ensure a world-class learning experience for our students.
What makes you the right fit?
- 5+ years of professional working experience as a software developer/engineer or as a software developer teacher
- You have an advanced and broad technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology
- You have experience in planning, implementing and executing strategies
- You have exceptional team management skills
- You have extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
- You get excited by building world-class remote education systems
- You are fluent in English and a great communicator
- You have a growth mindset and a natural problem-solving ability with a bias towards action and find rapid growth fulfilling and motivating
- You are passionate about scaling our proven model for thousands of students
- Your previous background will be taken into consideration when modifying this role
What do you get from joining our team?
- Opportunity to build and scale the business with a team of 35+ amazing colleagues. Think of it as combining high-growth startup entrepreneurship with meaningful social goals
- Endless learning opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- Competitive compensation package
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from more than 80 countries
- Get to meet lots of people and grow your network with hundreds of amazing individuals across Europe
- A central downtown location of Kamppi, remote work is also possible
- Friday Brekkies and other fun team activities