Integrify is a fast-growing tech company and modern coding academy. Our mission is to help international talent kickstart their dream careers as developers and data scientists in our partner companies. At the moment we are operating in five countries; Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, and the Netherlands.
Integrify’s vision is to become the #1 coding academy in Europe. Already this year, we are doubling the number of graduates in our academy and in jobs as well as the number of people in the team. Now we are looking for a Head of Marketing to own the whole marketing function and support our ambitious growth targets.
As our Head of Marketing, you’ll get to work in both B2B and B2C marketing. Namely, you’ll have two main targets. Firstly, in Finland, you’ll be focused on strengthening our brand towards companies and maximizing the number of inbound leads. Our business model differs greatly from traditional recruitment players as all our staffed developers undergo our own unique coding academy after which we match the talent with companies across Finland (our alumni are working in companies like Singa, Futurice & Kempower). The second target is to ensure our academies get recognized in Europe and that we have a steady stream of qualified candidates at a low CAC for our Academies across Europe.
As our Head of Marketing, you’ll be building Integrify’s marketing function to support our business goals and internationalization. In practice, this means:
- Create and own the marketing strategy
- Strengthen and develop our brand identity
- Develop, plan and execute performance and content marketing activities to ensure a maximum number of talented applicants to Integrify Academy and the number of inbound leads from potential partner companies
- Recruit and build a marketing team (1-2 team members in 2022)
- Create and oversee the marketing budget
- Initiate growth initiatives and collaborate with other teams at Integrify
What makes you the right fit?
- You have 3-5+ years of experience in (digital) marketing
- You have a demonstrated experience in the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns across channels
- You have experience in brand building
- You are creative and you have an eye for great copy and visuals
- You understand analytics and how to build a growth engine
- You are data-driven and have great logical skills
- You have a hands-on attitude, strategic thinking, and a growth mindset
- You are a team player with high ambitions and great communication skills
- Experience from a technology startup or scaleup is a plus
What we offer?
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of more than 30 amazing colleagues
- Holistically take our marketing forward while ensuring that the number of our student applicants and B2B leads stays high
- Work with a well-known brand with great PR value and potential
- Fun, no-bs culture — we work hard, but we love celebrating our successes together
- Endless learning opportunities
- Plenty of responsibility, flexibility, trust, and growth company life
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from more than 80 countries
- Central downtown location in Kamppi
“Working at Integrify is great on so many levels! First of all, you get to be part of building a new EdTech firm in Europe from the ground up which means challenging yourself and learning new things every day. You also get to work side-by-side with an amazing team of talented and driven people. Lastly, the work you do has a visible positive impact on people’s lives, and what could be a better reason to come to work every day.”
- Katja, Growth Lead, Your Future Colleague
Interested? Leave your application via the Hub and we'll be in touch with you!
For more information or questions please contact Katja Lairikko at phone number +358503315446
www.integrify.io (Finnish Academy)
www.integrify.academy/international/ (International Academy)