What will be your main responsibilities?
You’ll work together with our CTO in leading our talented education team (currently 10 people and growing), overseeing and developing our course offering to be up to date, and building our capabilities to reach growth.
As the Head of Education you will:
- Oversee, design, and develop the whole academic experience of Integrify
- Make sure that the planned annual course offerings are delivered and executed
- Manage and grow our teaching team to support the success of our courses
- Implement best practices for remote learning and continuously improve our education operation
- Make sure all training programs are up to date and revise new modules when needed together with the instructors. Creating and developing totally new programs based on market demand
- Implement best practices for remote/on-demand learning at scale
- Increase student engagement in remote times
- Maximize learning results when transitioning into on-demand educational content
- Implement and improve testing & assessment practices
What makes you the right fit?
- You get excited by building world-class remote education systems
- You are passionate about scaling our proven model & impact for the next 10 000 students
- You are fluent in English and a great communicator
- You have a growth mindset and a natural problem-solving ability with a bias towards action and find rapid growth fulfilling and motivating
- You enjoy leading a team and working closely with people
- You have 5+ years of professional working experience (all backgrounds relevant, bonus points for product/project management or service design)
- Your previous background will be taken into consideration when modifying this role
What do you get from joining our team?
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of 30+ amazing colleagues. Think of it as combining high-growth startup entrepreneurship with meaningful social goals
- Endless learning opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- Competitive salary
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from more than 80 countries
- Get to meet lots of people and grow your network with hundreds of amazing individuals across Europe
- Central downtown location in Kamppi, hybrid work also possible
- Friday Brekkies and other fun team activities