Integrify is a fast-growing EdTech and IT - consulting company. At Integrify Academy we provide talented individuals software development training and help them to launch their careers in tech. We are now looking for a full stack developer to join our tech team as an instructor for the Integrify Academy Full Stack Program.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for the daily training of our developer students. The program consists of live lectures, assignments, code reviews, workshops, demo sessions, and guided project work with the aim to simulate a real-life work environment. Our students are driven university graduates, career changers, and upskillers who join our program with one goal in mind; landing their first developer job after graduation. You’ll be working together with the assistant instructor, community manager, and operations coordinator as well as our CTO to make sure the students have the right skills for the job market.
If you love software development and want to be part of a bigger mission of growing a new wave of developers, this job is for you! Even if we are saying it ourselves, it’s a really exciting time to join the team. Integrify has grown exponentially during the past year and we’ve expanded into four new European countries; Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and the Netherlands. Due to the pandemic, more people than ever before have joined online training programs to start their careers and this year we’ll have over 300 students participate in our programs. Join the ride!
As a Full Stack Instructor, you'll:
Take ownership of the daily training
- Give lectures
- Create & give assignments to students, follow their results and give feedback (e.g. comments on pull requests)
- Organize workshops & demo sessions
- Guide the project work
- Help students and track their learning progress
- Collaborate with talent recruiter in student recruitment
What we offer:
- Work with passionate developer trainees and help them succeed
- Competitive yet supportive learning environment to help you learn from an experienced and diverse team including our CTO Phi Van Ngoc
- As much responsibility, flexibility as you can handle
- Be part of a growing international tech company with a real mission
- Fun and no-bs culture: we work really hard but we love celebrating our successes together
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from more than 40 countries. The office language is English.
- Get to meet lots of people and grow your network by hundreds across Europe
- Central downtown location in Kamppi, remote work also possible
- Ice cream Fridays and team lunches (once the pandemic is over)
Are you the amazing new teammate we’re looking for?
- You have 1-4 years of experience in full stack development
- You are familiar with (most) of the focus area technologies in our curriculum, mainly: TypeScript, React, SCSS/SASS, NodeJS/ExpressJS/NestJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, REST, GraphQL, Testing (Jest), Bash scripting, Github Actions, Docker. Having knowledge of AWS is a plus.
- You are excited about helping people to learn
- You are good at explaining technical concepts to more junior developers
- You speak fluent English
- Previous experience of leading a team or teaching is a plus
How to apply?
Please leave your application via the Hub.
"The developer students at Integrify are the best. I love helping them learn. Integrify Academy is not your typical school and what the developers are able to build after 5 months is just amazing. Seeing graduates land their first developer job is what makes this job so great. Also, by teaching students, I'm also teaching myself"
- Duy, Full Stack Instructor at Integrify