What's it like to be an instructor at Integrify?
As an instructor, you’ll help developers at the beginning of their careers to advance their technical skills. You will provide world-class software development training that consists of live lectures, hands-on assignments, code reviews, and guided project work. Our education is aimed to simulate a real work-life experience as much as possible.
During a typical week, you’ll
- Provide daily training via Zoom by giving lectures, explaining technical concepts, and giving technical assignments and demo sessions
- Supporting our students by providing feedback and mentoring and participating in coder review
- Helping students in team projects that simulate real work-life situations
- Organize demo sessions and workshops
- Participate in the technical interviews of our Academy candidates during the recruitment process
- Focus on developing your own hard and soft skills through work and learning sessions
- Work together with your teaching assistants and the student operations team to ensure our students are learning in a good phase
"The developer students at Integrify are the best. I love helping them learn. Integrify Academy is not your typical school and what the developers are able to build after 5 months is just amazing. Seeing graduates land their first developer job is what makes this job so great. Also, by teaching students, I'm also teaching myself"
- Duy, Full Stack Instructor at Integrify
Are you the amazing new teammate we’re looking for?
- You have proven experience in software development using the Microsoft technology stack
- You are familiar with (most) of the focus area technologies in our curriculum, mainly: C#, ASP.NET, SQL server, PowerShell, Docker, and Azure DevOps. Having knowledge of Azure is a plus
- You are excited about helping people to learn
- You are good at explaining technical concepts to more junior developers
- You speak fluent English
- Previous experience teaching is a plus
What we offer:
- Work with passionate developer trainees and help them succeed
- Competitive yet supportive learning environment to help you learn from an experienced and diverse team including our CTO Phi Van Ngoc
- As much responsibility, and flexibility as you can handle
- Company investing in your continuous learning
- Be part of a growing international tech company with a real mission
- Fun and no-bs culture: we work really hard but we love celebrating our successes together
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from more than 40 countries. The office language is English.
- Get to meet lots of people and grow your network by hundreds across Europe
- Central downtown location in Kamppi, remote work is also possible
- Friday brekkies, after-work parties and team evenings