Now, we are looking for new instructors to join the growing education team. In this role, you’ll get to combine your developer skills with fantastic social goals by teaching and mentoring the next generation of developers.
What's it like to be an instructor at Integrify?
As an instructor, you’ll help data scientists and machine learning engineers at the beginning of their careers to advance their technical skills. You’ll work together with our CTO, Head of Education, and Lead Instructor to provide world-class data science and machine learning training that consists of live lectures, hands-on assignments, code review, and guided project work. Our education is aimed to simulate a real work-life experience as much as possible.
During a typical week, you’ll
- Provide daily training via Zoom by giving lectures, explaining technical concepts, and giving technical assignments
- Supporting our students by providing feedback and mentoring as well as participating in coder review
- Helping students in team projects that simulate real work-life situations
- Participate in the technical interviews of our Academy candidates during the recruitment process
- Focus on developing your own hard and soft skills through work and learning sessions
- Work together with your Teaching Assistants and the student operations team to ensure our students are learning in a good phase.
Are you the amazing new teammate we’re looking for?
- You have 2+ years of experience in Databases, SQL, Spark, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- It’s also a plus if you have worked with Airflow, Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, GCP), MLOps, Continuous ML, Flask, FastAP
- You are familiar with (most) of the focus area technologies and frameworks in our curriculum, mainly Python, NumPy, Pandas, Keras, and Tensorflow
- You are excited about helping people to learn
- You are good at explaining technical concepts to more junior people
- You speak fluent English and are a good communicator verbally and in writing
- Previous experience of leading a team or teaching is a plus
What we offer:
- Work with passionate data scientist and machine learning engineer trainees and help them succeed
- Competitive yet supportive learning environment to help you learn from an experienced and diverse team including our CTO Phi Van Ngoc
- As much responsibility, flexibility as you can handle
- Company investing in your continuous learning
- Be part of a growing international tech company with a real mission
- Fun and no-bs culture: we work really hard but we love celebrating our successes together
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from more than 40 countries. The office language is English.
- Get to meet lots of people and grow your network by hundreds across Europe
- Central downtown location in Kamppi, remote work also possible
- Friday Brekkies, team lunches, and parties