What will be your main responsibilities?
As a Lead Teacher you will:
- Own, oversee, develop, scale and steer the Data Science and Machine Learning courses while leading, supporting and developing a team of instructors.
- Act as a role model to your team and jump in to teach courses.
- Make sure all training programs are up to date and revise new modules when needed together with the instructors.
- Create and develop totally new programs to ensure we’re ahead of the market.
- Implement best practices for remote/on-demand learning at scale.
- Work in close collaboration with our CTO and various stakeholders to ensure a world class learning experience for our students.
- Collaborate with our Careers team to make sure our graduates' land exciting jobs.
What makes you the right fit?
- You have proven working experience with Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Data Science
- You have a good theoretical foundation of different Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms. Having Master or PhD degree in Machine Learning or Data science is considered a plus
- You have preferably worked with most of the following: Airflow, Cloud Computing (AWS), MLOps, Continuous ML, Flask, FastAPI, SQL databases, Spark
- You are familiar with the focus area technologies and frameworks in our curriculum, mainly Python, NumPy, Pandas, Keras, and Tensorflow
- Knowledge and experience with PowerBI or Tableau is a plus
- You get excited by building world-class remote education systems
- You are eager to share your knowledge and educate instructors as well as international junior-level students with work in technology
- You have a growth mindset and a natural problem-solving ability with a bias towards action and find rapid growth fulfilling and motivating
- You enjoy leading a team and working closely with people
- You are passionate about scaling our proven model for thousands of students
- Your previous background will be taken into consideration when modifying this role
- You are fluent in English and a great communicator
What do you get from joining our team?
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of 30+ amazing colleagues. Think of it as combining high-growth startup entrepreneurship with meaningful social goals
- Endless learning opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- Competitive compensation package
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from more than 80 countries
- Get to meet lots of people and grow your network with hundreds of amazing individuals across Europe
- Central downtown location in Kamppi, remote work also possible
- Friday Brekkies and other fun team activities